Skip to main content

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD REFUND PART OF OUR SCHOOL FEES AND APOLOGIZE FOR TELLING US WE CAME FROM MONKEYS AND ALSO, THE DEVIL IS IN YOUR BED.


 

Do you sometimes sit and wonder why a government would train teachers, pay them a salary at the end of every month, deduct taxes from its citizens for this particular reason only for these teachers to meet your innocent little child and teach them lies? I am sorry teachers, in fact, my wife is a teacher, but do you guys know you teach lies to these Children? Do you know that Jesus says if you mislead children we are supposed to sink you at the bottom of a lake?

Has anyone ever seen a monkey evolve into a man with his naked eyes? Has any government all over the world held a welcoming committee for those monkeys that have successfully completed the evolution process? I am rarely on social media so forgive my ignorance if this has happened and I was not online to see it but if I am right and those theories of evolution were all lies, then the government owes an apology to anyone who feels like I do.

The more we were forced to read and cram these theories the more our mind was detached from the idea of a God. We lost a sense of belief then we eventually lost our self-esteem. If humans came from monkeys, then we black people must be the ones still evolving to reach where again?



Spirituality is more difficult for those people living in the cities. For those of us in the cities, spirituality is just another tale pastors have invented to make money and I agree. They do so because they are the only ones who have time to think about God and Satan. The rest of us are way too busy trying to survive. We forget our wives at home, our kids because we want to give them and us a good life. That is a perfect reason for not attending church, for not reading the bible. If you don’t hustle, then you won’t eat even the Bible supports it.

Just the way life has been designed on this earth by itself is enough a veil to stop you from seeing the truth that sets us so free. When life is too busy we can never think about God. That is the reason why ever since a child is born, the narrative they are told is to work hard so that they can be successful in life. Life here on earth does not give you the room to stop and think about your creator. We are too busy trying to outdo one another in life. Who is living life better than the other? This has become our normal.

When your day of evil finally comes, ask yourself, what here on earth can you run to for help? The day of evil is that day your husband starts cheating on you, physically abusing you and your children have all gone wild. You now start thinking all those village rumors you hear about witchcraft could be true. Since you rarely think about God, your inner self is too guilty like Adam and Eve so the church becomes the last place you think of in terms of your salvation in whatever you might be facing.

This is the point you will secretly, with all your education and money, and class and dignity, that is the day you will humbly walk into a witch doctor’s house and give yourself to him for a baby. Your day of evil will be upon you. When you have been busy ignoring God because you are online, the devil has also been busy tempting your man or woman into cheating right there in your bed, after supper, instead of praying before sleeping, you have all been online chatting. How foolish we are as humans indeed. Maybe we really came from monkeys.

After testing the devil and finding out that his miracles come at a price and they are short-lived, your next stop will most likely be false prophets. Those men of God who claim to prophesy and see your life. At this point we are too desperate, we will accept any kind of help that comes our way. These prophets have no conscience and some of them will even take your wife if you allow them. The devil makes you busy with this life so that you won’t see him destroying you even in your bed.



Don’t think you are safe because you own a church and a pulpit. The devil loves the pulpit, he preached to Jesus Himself remember? The pulpit has now become the devil’s bedroom. As the services proceed, the devil is busy auditioning his next victim, as soon as the service ends, he will be in your bed, waiting. Do not let the word of God depart from your mouth, meditate about it day and night, making sure to do everything that is written in it, then you will be blessed, successful at everything that you do. Whom am I fooling! We are too busy for this kind of foolishness.

 

 

 

 

  

Comments

  1. Haha I totally agree with your thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha bro i need you to design this blog for me, i need your skills!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHE KILLED HER FIRST HUSBAND

2:43 a.m. She knew poison would have worked best but it also meant evidence which could be traced back to her. So she settled on a sleeping portion. Wait till he sleeps then suffocate him.   This was going to be the first time she takes a man’s life. She has been adjusting this thought in her head for a long time fitting it to play different outcomes in her head. There is even one time she decided not to go through with it and sleep. If she had, then there would be no story. 2:44 a.m She carefully lifts the blue duvet off her naked body. Walks to the bathroom to fix herself up just as pretty as she did on their wedding day. Her gown had been delivered yesterday from the cleaners. 2:55 a.m She is at the bed kneeling beside him. She slowly smells the red rose in her hand and carefully places it on the bed just a few inches from his head. In a whisper like voice she leans in to his ear and says “I think I am more pretty tonight than I was on our wedding day. There is a full

I WANT SPACE!

I love you but woman please give me space! I swear I can’t live without you and you know that. I always want to see you every second of the day. What I don’t tell you is that before I met you I had friends. Boyfriends that I love to bits and guess what, they miss me. I just want a few hours off face-time today and perform boy rituals like playing fifa, just hang around my guys and discuss girls or something.  So don’t call me, don’t text me. Don’t text and tell me it is important I call you back. In fact let me just go with your phone today. I always find it hard to tell you this. The truth is that I would really like it if once in a while you just pretend I don’t exist then go hang out with your girls. Don’t hang out with your best friends who are boys, just hang around your girlfriends and know that I love you and I will look for you once the gods of bromance are happy.  There are those days that I just want some me time and I will love you more as a result trust me.  Eve gave